none
Create strict mode pdf uisng iTextSharp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am creating a pdf using iTextSharp dll. And it is successfully created, I need to create a strict mode ( Restrict copy content option in pdf) pdf file.

Here is my code:

Document doc = new Document(iTextSharp.text.PageSize.LETTER, 10, 10, 42, 35);
                PdfWriter wri = PdfWriter.GetInstance(doc, new FileStream("E://PDFNEWB/myTest.pdf", FileMode.Create, FileAccess.Write));
                doc.Open();
                string para = "This is my firstline paragraph \n  is my firstline paragraph is my firstline paragraph is my firstline paragraph";
                Paragraph paragraph = new Paragraph(para);
                doc.Add(paragraph);

Please help me...

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh Tigapuram

• Moved by Fei Hu Monday, January 8, 2018 11:28 AM ThirdPartyLibs related
    Saturday, January 6, 2018 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hello Ramesh,

Your code is more related to third party libs, I am afraid that the issue is out of support of C# General Question forum which mainly discusses C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.

I suggest that you can consult your issue directly on ITextSharp forum: https://developers.itextpdf.com/frequently-asked-developer-questions-7 for better solution and support.

If you have any issues in using C#, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 8, 2018 11:27 AM
  • Okay, Thank you Neil Hu for responding,

Sure I will follow ITextSharp forum for supporting.

Thank you

Ramesh Tigapuram

Ramesh Tigapuram

Tuesday, January 9, 2018 5:22 AM