Unable to modify fields in current records. RRS feed

• Question

• Having somewhat of a strange issue here...When trying to modify the data in any field on any entity, I am unable to do so as the cursor will immediately jump off of the field/form.  If i click and type in very quick succession I will be able to capture a couple of letters, but then the same issue occurs.  I would normally chalk this up to a computer issue, however this is happening to everyone in the company and also on the CRM server itself.  This is only happening when modifying current records, not new records.

Event logs only show a couple of errors regarding access to the CRMAdmin email address, in which I have confirmed credentials in all the appropriate locations.  I have also stopped the email router service and the issue persisted.  I have rebooted the CRM, ADFS, and SQL servers as well as  manually restarted the CRM services.  I have checked all the onload code on every entity's form and did not find anything out of place.

If I am forgetting anything or if anyone else has encountered this issue before, any help in resolving would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:13 PM

Answers

• This behaviour is interface related. Try to disable all onload and onchnage JavaScript on form and then try to input and save. 
    Ayaz Ahmad CRM Solutions Architect | http://ayazahmad.wordpress.com
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:37 PM