70-270? duration RRS feed

• Question

•  What is the duration of the test?please help me !!
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:57 AM

Answers

• Exam Duration: 2 Hours and 45 minutes
    Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Maryloveus Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:30 AM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:10 AM

All replies

• A. The time varies from one exam to another, but it will not exceed four hours under normal circumstances. In addition to answering the exam questions, you will have time to review instructions and provide comments after the exam is completed. To request the duration of your exam, contact Prometric, the Microsoft Learning test provider; however, because Microsoft reserves the right to change the exam content and time at any time, the most accurate information will be obtained if you contact Prometric on the day of your exam.

The testing software provides a notification screen before the exam begins that shows the maximum time allowed for answering the questions in that exam. Some candidates may complete the exam before reaching the maximum time.

Microsoft is dedicated to developing technology that is usable for and accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. If certification candidates are unable to take a Microsoft Certification exam within the standard exam duration, the MCP program is committed to making all reasonable efforts to accommodate these candidates.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by hsaniva_k Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:13 PM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:25 AM
  • The time varies from one exam to another.

My question is what is the duration of 70-270 ?not for all MS exams!
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:27 AM
  • Exam Duration: 2 Hours and 45 minutes
    Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Maryloveus Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:30 AM
    Wednesday, September 23, 2009 4:10 AM