Recovery Media RRS feed

• Question

• Have used windows pro for years. Got it wile going to school. Dont have the origal disk any longer it broke up in the cd rom drive last year used a backup copy i made every thing works fine untill i try to activate it over the internet. Tryed wireless connection dont work. Tryed the land line dont connect either. is there a new number that xp needs to dial or is microdot starting the deactivation of xp like they did for 95-98-me XXXXXXXXXX is for vista and XXXXXXXXXX the number my xp trys to call? help sometime this yar
    • Split by RickImAPC Monday, October 13, 2008 2:46 PM New Post
    • Edited by RickImAPC Monday, October 13, 2008 2:48 PM FMT PII
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 6:26 PM

Answers

• finally got it activated took three days but it took an update to force it to actavate it self you all need to call your own activation centers and make sure they are up and running if you want to protect your self from unautherise use. For charging people to buy your product then not allowing them to activate when every they want is just as wronge as if we stole from you.
    • Marked as answer by RickImAPC Monday, October 13, 2008 2:50 PM
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:31 PM

All replies

• finally got it activated took three days but it took an update to force it to actavate it self you all need to call your own activation centers and make sure they are up and running if you want to protect your self from unautherise use. For charging people to buy your product then not allowing them to activate when every they want is just as wronge as if we stole from you.
    • Marked as answer by RickImAPC Monday, October 13, 2008 2:50 PM
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:31 PM
  • Knight_Eagle,

Glad to hear you are up and running.

Please re-post for continued assistance as needed.

Rick, MS
    Monday, October 13, 2008 2:49 PM