Can someone help me regarding certification? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
        Myself Praveen. I did My final year project in vb.net by using visual studio 2005 last year in jan. Now i'm using visual studio 2008 express edition. I have some knowledge in vb.net and want to be thorough in it n plannig to write ceritfication exam, so that my Job oppurtinities will increase.Can any one help me?
            Thank u.
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:25 AM

Answers

All replies

• I have covered VB.NET online resources for VS2005 exams in the thread below and you may want to download and use the trial because the Express features are limited so it may not cover all you need for the two tests needed for MCTS.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/CertGeneral/thread/4cb3b703-fb1b-45af-9ede-f54ce5ac6596

Asp.net MVP, MCPD Web C#, MCTS TFS, MCITP BI and DBA
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:16 PM
  • Hi,
     Thanks for your reply.Is MCTS is the right certification for me?Why i'm asking you because, i don't have any microsoft certifications..
    Friday, October 10, 2008 7:23 AM
  • If you want to write VB.NET for a living MCTS is the first certification so you are in the right direction because the developer certifications start with MCTS and MCPD is the higher certification.

Asp.net MVP, MCPD Web C#, MCTS TFS, MCITP BI and DBA
    Friday, October 10, 2008 2:02 PM