none
Bug in Forum RRS feed

Answers

• This is fixed, from time to time we get <li> tags without <uls> and this breaks the rendering...we have bugs logged to fix this longer term to prevent such things.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:32 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Actually you can also not expand it. You have to click on the thread to view. This is another bug.

I am using Win 2003 with IE8.

Regards,
    Jai
    Friday, October 23, 2009 6:24 PM
  • This is fixed, from time to time we get <li> tags without <uls> and this breaks the rendering...we have bugs logged to fix this longer term to prevent such things.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:32 AM
    Answerer
  • I think that same original issue is facing again with IE8.

Please see my last Reply into this thread that too has part of text outside the intended Reply frame.

From there I'm now also unable to Edit my own post to try to fix it by myself, (while here my own editing of this reply indeed worked fine).

Regards

Rob

• Edited by _RobMer_ Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:19 PM Just testing Edit of my own Reply...
    Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:15 PM
  • From there I'm now also unable to Edit my own post to try to fix it by myself, (while here my own editing of this reply indeed worked fine).

I've already sent an email to fissues about that thread, an admin will fix it at some point.

EDIT: The thread has been fixed

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 12,830+ strong and growing)

Thursday, April 10, 2014 6:48 PM