fixit center not working

Question

• microsoft fix it center not working error code 0x803c0107. tried reinstalling didnot help.
    littlebridge
    Saturday, April 02, 2011 9:06 PM

All replies

• microsoft fix it center not working error code 0x803c0107. tried reinstalling didnot help.
    littlebridge

• Proposed as answer by jobuler1 Monday, April 04, 2011 11:19 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by littlebridge Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:40 AM
    Monday, April 04, 2011 11:19 PM
  • Hi littlebridge,

Thank you for your interest in Fix it Center (beta). The error code stands for "Trust validation of the troubleshooting pack failed". If your OS was Win7 or Vista please refer to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-performance/fix-it-centers-shows-error-0x803c0107-when-running/e9041442-215a-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5, this maybe will help you to solve your issue. If you still got this issue please let me know, thanks! 

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

• Proposed as answer by firedforfoot Friday, August 05, 2011 6:12 PM
    Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:45 AM
  • Original fault: After a reboot (or anything else) trying to use the software eject on the factory DVD results in "Drive in use" message.
    So I tried to run Mats_Run.dvd.exe but it crashed with Error code: 0x803c0107
    So I tried the 'clean boot' procedure, a PITA.
    Same problems with both procedures.

The system invited me to pay money to find a solution and wanted me to specify my province - but only had US states in the list!

Is there anything Microsoft does that they don't screw up any more?
    Friday, April 15, 2011 2:50 PM
  • Hi Homer J Simpson,

Thanks for your feedback. May I know can you seeing the "Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service Setup" Window? Or you got the error message directly? 

Please as following choose your option. 

1.  You seeing the "Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service Setup" window then the error message encountered. 

2.  You got the error message after you seeing the "Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service Setup" window and clicks on the Accept button. No other window can seeing.

3.  You can't seeing any window when you run mats_run....exe and got error message directly.

Looking forward to your reply.

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Yan Jun

Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:12 AM
  • On Windows XP, it reports the certificate as invalid. On Vista it gives a stupid error which means the same thing. Why did you release it without checking it first?
    Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:33 AM
  • Un-Mark as Answered --- since there's no link to click

Friday, August 05, 2011 6:21 PM
  • Fix it ... temporary error ... unable to download at this time.

Kathryn L. Dehn

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:42 AM
  • Once again, Microsoft strikes with no answers or solutions
    Friday, June 22, 2012 9:49 AM
  • Go to your start. Lower left corner on my dell. Find Microsoft fix it center. Right click. Window comes open and left click

"Run as Administrator" This worked for me.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:27 PM