Hands on lab - lab 6: problem with password @ character not accepted - UK keyboard RRS feed

• Question

• I have a problem with the lab 6 where I am required to sign in to the application.
    I am using the supplied solution and am unable to enter the value for the at (@) character on my UK keyboard.
    I confirm that I cannot entered it in the userid or the password field.

As the password in the database, loaded from the sql file, is a hashed value and I don't know the hashing algorythm I am unable to proceed.

Anyone who knows the hashing algorythm like to supply me with a hashed alternative password that does not use the at (@) character?

Regards, Major.
    p.s. Major is my Christian name ;-)  
    • Moved by Figo Fei Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:06 AM off topic (Moved from .NET Framework Setup to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Monday, September 1, 2008 9:21 AM

Answers

•  

Hello Mr. Major Thorburn, 

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:13 AM
    Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:10 AM