Reoffer issue with reoffer issue for KB931125 RRS feed

• Question

• Some of my endusers are having an issue with the update relative to  KB931125 (Root Certificate Update) being re-offered over and over though WSUS as if in a loop.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    • Moved by VijayKR Wednesday, March 3, 2010 7:19 AM Moving from MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback Forum, please move or answer as necessary (From:MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback)
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 1:55 PM

All replies

• I am having the same issue as well. I just barley got reports of it.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:12 PM
  • I was having this issue as well.   I noticed that on my WSUS server that there are 3 updates referencing the same KB931125 number.  I ran the cleanup tool and it automatically removed the one from May 2009 but did not remove the one with no date in the title (Update for Root Certificates). I declined the Update for Root Certificates (the one with no date) and left the Update for Root Certificates[September 2009] approved.  I did a manual update check from one of my clients (wuauclt /detectnow)  and it looks like it fixed it. 
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 4:25 PM
  • I am having this issue as well.  It's very annoying.  It would install KB931125 (Update for Root Certificates) then a few minutes later, this same WSUS update would prompt to be installed.  This has been occurring since this morning.  I noticed this happened after I installed a few other updates.
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:24 PM