none
Life after Rockstar Contest!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, I would like you all to describe how is you life after rockstar contest. has it changed, or it is back to normal ?

It seems that there are very few who are visiting the forums regularly even after the contest is over. There were many who were here just because of the contest. I think that attitude should not prevail.

Ok guys, let discuss how life has changed after rockstar., What say you  ? where is the fellowship of the forums .....
    Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:32 AM

All replies

• u r right Harshil, many of them who were active during the contest is not available now...only some 10 or so is active(atleast visiting the forums and replying sometimes)...
    Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:16 PM
  • Hey you Arthur is here... life has become boring because my most of the time used to go in the Rockstar contest for the last 4 months, now off the sudden that slot got freed... and also as my exams finished 10 days back, its become more boring now.. just waiting for the college to start to get the new schedule and waiting eagerly for the IC 2008 so that i can add something new in the day schedule
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:53 PM
  • contest over, college started , and also project work started, so not getting bored during free time Smile but really do missing the fun i had during the contest Wink
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:34 PM
  • yaa myself just relaxed for a month but I am back!!!
    Friday, July 20, 2007 8:39 AM
  • I had been to Microsoft Forums from a long time back. I was here not for the contest. I was here that time just those days it was nice to see several students coming. Well, still some are coming back. Thats good.

My life was never affected by Student Rockstar. It was busy before and after that. Same!
    Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:28 PM
  • I think something is missing from the life. But my new sem, project has started. So still not getting that much free.

But in any case, the baseline is that I'm missing contest a lot.
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 12:26 PM
  • Man I have got bored after the contest has ended. The contest was very eventful, it was a delight to spend time through what I do best i.e. coding. But now after the contest has ended life has become slow. The edginess from life has gone. The thrill of getting points, and the rank getting updated has gone. So in whole missing it.
    Thursday, August 2, 2007 6:54 PM
  • Life after the contest is just been waiting for the gifts, and waiting for the gifts, and still no arrival for some of the winners for the gifts. hahahahaha Also the 2nd contest will start in about few days.
    Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:38 AM
  •  

ya. it need to be continous contest. hope they will be back for this contest.
    Wednesday, September 12, 2007 11:51 AM
  •  

Cant Imagine a Life beyond This SRContest.... Maybe freelance writing is the best choice ... but all these are not necessary as of now ... coz IC is back , So life becomes challenging Now ...

Cheers

Mohan

Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:38 AM