Incorrect Email Address Constraining Send/Receive RRS feed

• General discussion

• OutLook 2003 Email system problem

I sent an email with a large attachment to a wrong email address, one that did not exist.  I was not able to delete it from my Outbox.  I was able to send and receive other emails for a few days, but now nothing will go out or come in.  I received a mailer deamon informing me that the email was not able to be delivered.  I still was not able to delete the email with the bogus address.  Now when I click on Send/Receive the Show Progress indicates that my email accounts both sending and receiving are "Processing" and hangs there.  Nothing will go out or come in.  When I create an email and send it, it hangs up in the Outbox.  I can deleate the newly created email, but not the one with the bogus address.  I can Cancel All in the progress window which clears the tasks and errors, but the green progressing bar remains.

Anybody got any idea how I can clean out my OutBox and restore my Send/Receiving capability?  Any and all help would be appreciated.

Rich    
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Tuesday, January 5, 2010 3:37 AM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Tuesday, January 5, 2010 3:38 AM Off topic. (From:Windows Live OneCare General)
    Tuesday, January 5, 2010 1:14 AM

All replies