none
No internet access

Question

• Often when I start Windows 10 I have no internet access, only searching.  Sometimes I have to restart as many as 4 times before it accesses the internet.

IPCONFIG release functions, but renew will just sit with no action.

I am booting 3 systems and Windows 7 works every time.

Windows 10 as part of the Insider program works every time

Windows 10 that has been updated from Windows 7 thru Windows 8 then 8.1 then to Windows 10 is the only system on the computer with the problem.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:07 AM

Answers

• Hi, you can post Windows 10 questions in the Windows forum here.

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/samlester

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:08 AM

All replies

• Hi, you can post Windows 10 questions in the Windows forum here.

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/samlester

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 10:08 AM
  • I will post there, but the problem started in 8.1 and carried thru the upgrade.
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 12:01 PM
  • Hello,

The provided link is for all versions of Windows.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 20, 2015 1:57 PM
  • Please checked driver network card , support windows 10 or not.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:55 PM