none
Where did my Discussion post go? RRS feed

Answers

• This forum is for answering questions or issues with the forums application. If you have questions about what content is appropriate for a particular forum(s) I would suggested asking those questions in those forums so the moderators and owners in those forums can make things more clear.

Thanks

Community Forums Program Manager
    Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:46 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• It seems to be deleted. My guess is that it was because you said there was 'no need' to install windows updates that were listed as 'important'. I guess the moderators thought that was misleading, I can see their point as 'no need' is a bit of an exageration and do we really want users to not install updates we consider 'important' which could help because they saw someone state there was 'no need'. Anyway, fee free to re post it worded more accurately in the forum you posted the other message to.
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:44 PM
    Answerer
  • Only thing is, I thought I was starting a discussion on the matter of high priority and critical updates vs important & suggested updates.

Plus, most probems I see on here are from your beta versions of new service packs, etc..

Why would you want to put your customers through so much anguish, when Microsoft should have tested them, and fixed all problems before their release.

Just sayin`

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:33 PM
  • This forum is for answering questions or issues with the forums application. If you have questions about what content is appropriate for a particular forum(s) I would suggested asking those questions in those forums so the moderators and owners in those forums can make things more clear.

Thanks

Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:46 AM
    Answerer