NO PASSWORD ON START UP WINDOWS 10 RRS feed

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for posting on MSDN forum.

I think you are posting on incorrect forum, because this forum is to discuss development issue for smart devices. I suggest you post your question with details in Community forum. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/?auth=1

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Friday, January 15, 2016 1:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, February 1, 2016 11:21 PM
    Friday, January 15, 2016 10:24 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for posting on MSDN forum.

I think you are posting on incorrect forum, because this forum is to discuss development issue for smart devices. I suggest you post your question with details in Community forum. http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/?auth=1

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Friday, January 15, 2016 1:38 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, February 1, 2016 11:21 PM
    Friday, January 15, 2016 10:24 AM
  • If you do not have a password on an account that will be logged in automatically. To stop that set a password on the account if that is what you mean.

Other than that search start for 'netplwiz' (without the quotes). That will allow either to set Windows 10 require a password when logging in (Check 'Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.') of if you do not want to enter the password uncheck Users must enter a username and password to use this computer and when clicking ok it will get you to enter the password it will use to log you in.

Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:05 PM
  • Windows 10 IT Pro  > 
    Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:07 PM