none
sign in issues

Question

• I cannot log in. The sign in link is inactive.

What is more?
    the forum pages does not take in keeyboard input. You type in the reply area is insensitive to keyboard input. The toolbar is active. I use the hTML to type this. 

It is pretty pathetic as this problem has been raised many times. It has nothing to do with ctfmon.exe as some have suggested. ctf is running on the computer.

Using Firefox is the same. I guess it is the OS that is at fault, perhaps not the browser.

I am having the latest Insers Preview very buggy! very, very buggy

Jayaram Krishnaswamy

Friday, March 02, 2018 1:02 AM

All replies

• I cannot log in. The sign in link is inactive.

What is more?
    the forum pages does not take in keeyboard input. You type in the reply area is insensitive to keyboard input. The toolbar is active. I use the hTML to type this. 

It is pretty pathetic as this problem has been raised many times. It has nothing to do with ctfmon.exe as some have suggested. ctf is running on the computer.

Using Firefox is the same. I guess it is the OS that is at fault, perhaps not the browser.

I am having the latest Insers Preview very buggy! very, very buggy

Jayaram Krishnaswamy

Difficult to say from this. What OS, what browser, etc.? I'd try from a different pc as a first step?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 02, 2018 1:08 AM
  • This is what I have on a Dell Laptop.

Windows 10 Pro

Build 17074.rs_Prerelease-flt.180116-1539

Edge:
    Microsoft Edge 42.17074.1002.0
    Microsoft EdgeHTML 17.17074

Jayaram Krishnaswamy

Friday, March 02, 2018 1:34 AM
  • I'm using 1709 build 16299.248

Edge 41.16299.248

EdgeHTML 16.16299

If you're using prerelease builds then it may be builds are not stable and also doubtful that production version of forums application have been tested on prerelease versions.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, March 02, 2018 1:52 AM