Pages not getting indexed RRS feed

• Question

• My site is more then two years old and for some reason MSN is not indexing even 15% of my pages. I have a site map as well which I have just submitted as well.

Almost all other major search engines have more then 7000 pages indexed and MSN has only for 741 of them indexd.

The website I am talking about is India broadband forum and I dont have any duplicate content either.

Another problem I am facing is that the site ranks well in the USA but if you perform the same search from India (thats where the site is targetted at) the rankings drop badly and in the webmasters tools from MSN the site shows as US..  any way I can tell the stupid crawlers that the site is Indian and not US?

Can anyone have a quick look and let me know if there is something I can do to get more of my pages indexed and get better rankings in the targeted country?
    Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:05 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am showing we are currently indexing about 1,500 pages. In regards to your other issue, we do not have a way for you to change your target market as yet. I have heard from others that you may be able to manipulate results through your registrar or hosting company, so you may want to check that out.

Brett

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:48 PM