Album Cover Art for Movies RRS feed

• General discussion

• I use tools like MyMovies to organize and locate cover art for my videos. It would be great if the cover art showed up similar to how the music album cover art shows up. It doesn't have to use the same format that MyMovies uses. It is much more valuable then seeing a freeze frame from the beginning of the movie. Also, if the cover art is used, it would also be nice if the full image is used and not one that is embedded in another image.

Thanks!

Saturday, May 1, 2010 8:02 PM

All replies

• I use tools like MyMovies to organize and locate cover art for my videos. It would be great if the cover art showed up similar to how the music album cover art shows up. It doesn't have to use the same format that MyMovies uses. It is much more valuable then seeing a freeze frame from the beginning of the movie. Also, if the cover art is used, it would also be nice if the full image is used and not one that is embedded in another image.

Thanks!

Please post your suggestions on Connect, then link to it here so others can vote on it.
    Saturday, May 1, 2010 8:37 PM
  • Thanks for your help. I have made the suggestion through connect.

Thanks!

https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer/feedback/details/556408/movie-cover-art

Sunday, May 2, 2010 6:43 PM