No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I found this error when try to connect tee filter and decklink video renderer . I m running MPEG File. It works fine with DV AVI file.

No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. 

// Connect the pieces together, use the default renderer 
    hr = m_FilterGraph.RenderFile(p_FileName, p_FileName);
    IPin m_PinOutTee = DsFindPin.ByDirection(_InfinitePinTeeFilter, PinDirection.Output, 0); 
    IPin m_PinInDeckLinkRenderer = DsFindPin.ByDirection(_DecklinkVideoRenderer, PinDirection.Input, 0); 
    hr = m_FilterGraph.Connect(m_PinOutTee, m_PinInDeckLinkRenderer); 
    DsError.ThrowExceptionForHR(hr); 

Regards 
    Adeel Arshad
    Regards,Adeel Arshad
    • Moved by The March Hare Monday, September 20, 2010 7:35 AM dshow.net related (From:DirectShow Development)
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:32 AM

All replies

• So is there any question involved? It means exactly what it states: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. You don't have a suitable filter for this feed.
    http://alax.info/blog/tag/directshow
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:48 AM
  • Hi

Thanks for your answer. Any solution for that

Regards
    Adeel Arshad
    Regards,Adeel Arshad
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:54 AM
  • Thanks for your answer. Any solution for that
    You need a suitable decoder installed, which is capable of handling this file, this media type (AM_MEDIA_TYPE ).

http://alax.info/blog/tag/directshow
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:58 AM
  • Hi

But this file is running fine on the pc but can't be render on external source. Isn't that mean I have the suitable decoder.

Regards,Adeel Arshad
    Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:01 AM
  • Adeel - did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same thing. The file plays fine in Media Player but I still get this error.

Thanks!

Monday, September 20, 2010 1:08 AM