none
I am getting the wrong login name on the forums RRS feed

• Question

• When I login to the forums with mjlarezzo@comcast.net it is associated with the wrong forum login (doughboy27) when it should be associated with mjlarezzo. 

How can I change this back to be my correct forum name? I have alot of threads that I would like to see
    Monday, June 1, 2009 7:53 PM

Answers

All replies

• It is explained in the FAQ.

Hans Passant.
    Tuesday, June 2, 2009 1:24 AM
  • is it possible that you changed which account is associated with your login?  Please check at http://home.live.com/options under "Account" --> "Linked IDs".  Thanks.
    Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:23 PM
  • Of course when I try giong there that part of the site is down for repairs
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:54 PM
  • I only have one windows ID so, no I dont have any linked ID's with my account.
    Friday, August 14, 2009 4:52 PM
  • and NO, my problem is NOT explained in the FAQ. I have a forum login called mjlarezzo that I used to use all the time. For some reason, when I now login with my live ID it is NOT associated with that screen name anymore. I had to create this doughboy27 screen name from scratch because I cannot access my other one.

Please, Please associate the windows live login name mjlarezzo@comcast.net with the forum screen name mjlarezzo. Right now that windows live login is associated to doughboy27.

I have discoverd this is not something I can change. This has happened to me before and someone fixed it for me. I have a feeling you need admin rights to do this. Obviously, I dont have them

Friday, August 14, 2009 4:55 PM
  • Click Site Feedback at the bottom of the page to open a ticket.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, May 24, 2012 12:35 AM
    Owner