OCS 2k7 & Exchange 2007 integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guyz,

i have been testing Exchange 2007 since Q4 last year, and it works perfectly, even with the UMtestphone we had alot of fun!

Now we just tested with OCS 2007 (for 5 weeks now) and the OCS client with chat function and integration in outlook is great! only now i want to integrate it with my exchange 2007, so that i can call to my voicemail, redirect calls (from pc's etc).....

I will have the Audiocodecs MP114 FXO here soon, and i want to have the testcase done by then, so i can really test it with real phones that i have here!!

Is there a good guide how to integrate OCS2k7 with E2k7 from the start? because i have tested alot, and when there is a good guide i will try to fix this testcase, else i will start from the beginning....

Thanx!

Greetings from the netherlands!
    Monday, July 23, 2007 3:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• The OCS Ignite tour has labs that walk you through integrating OCS and UM. I haven't found them onlin yet and am checking whether they are available to the public. They would have to be modified to match your environment, since they walk you through setting up the virtual machines for the labs, but they should be a pretty good guide.

I will update as soon as I know if they are available.

Monday, July 23, 2007 8:23 PM
  • Here are the virtual labs for OCS:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/office/bb512928.aspx

Monday, July 23, 2007 8:53 PM