none
Profile Affiliation change / modification RRS feed

• Question

• Hello -

I am having an issue properly showing my "Profile Affilication". I work for Microsoft and have taken the steps to authenticate myself, but my affiliation shows the following: "Microsoft Partner, Microsoft Employee"

Is there a way to have the Microsoft Partner removed from my affiliations? And if so, how?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    John

Blog: http://systemcenterspartan.wordpress.com/ Twitter: SysCntrSpartan FourSquare: SysCntrSpartan
    Sunday, November 6, 2011 5:05 PM

Answers

• Hi John,

You must still be in the Microsoft Partner database. If you don't know who to contact in the partner program to have yourself removed as a Microsoft Partner, I'm happy to help and try to track down the right contact for you offline.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Shakarian, Software Developer
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 7:36 PM
  • Hello -

I am having an issue properly showing my "Profile Affilication". I work for Microsoft and have taken the steps to authenticate myself, but my affiliation shows the following: "Microsoft Partner, Microsoft Employee"

Is there a way to have the Microsoft Partner removed from my affiliations? And if so, how?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    John

Blog: http://systemcenterspartan.wordpress.com/ Twitter: SysCntrSpartan FourSquare: SysCntrSpartan

Looks like it's taken care of now! Time wounds all heals!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:11 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi John,

You must still be in the Microsoft Partner database. If you don't know who to contact in the partner program to have yourself removed as a Microsoft Partner, I'm happy to help and try to track down the right contact for you offline.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Shakarian, Software Developer
    Tuesday, November 8, 2011 7:36 PM
  • Hello -

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    John

Looks like it's taken care of now! Time wounds all heals!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:11 AM
    Owner
  • I have the opposite issue. I am no more a MS Employee but my affiliation still shows MSFT.
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 4:58 PM
  • Did you try sending an email to fissues at microsoft dot com? Perhaps they will be able to help you quicker.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, February 6, 2014 4:56 PM
  • Hi Tim,

I am in the same situation. I am now an Employee but can't figure out how to remove Microsoft (Partner).

Thanks

Donovan

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 2:14 PM
  • I suggest emailing to fissues at microsoft dot com and hopefully they will tell you whom to contact.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 4:19 PM
  • Yes, one month ago.

Got a reply, answered with my data, but the issue is still there.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:51 PM
  • I guess you can reply them again. There is not much we can do here.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 6:57 PM