photos to dvd and add music RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Not being very computer literate a lot of what is said means very little to e so I really need it spelt out in easy lingo.My problem is that I had Windows xp and now I have upgraded to windows 7..I had a great program on my xp called photo story which was very basic and easy for me to use and I just loved it,I recently bought a program called Photo Video pro bundle which is probably wonderful if you are a computer wizz but I am finding it way to confusing..what I am looking for is a similar photo story program siutable for windows 7  Really hope someone can help

Many thanks havenoidea

Saturday, March 12, 2011 4:58 AM

Answers

• Photo Story 3 is reported as working on W7

peter

If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate
    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :-)
    "havenouidea" wrote in message news:d6385d5d-0be5-4372-852b-b39e639482fa...

Hello,

Not being very computer literate a lot of what is said means very little to e so I really need it spelt out in easy lingo.My problem is that I had Windows xp and now I have upgraded to windows 7..I had a great program on my xp called photo story which was very basic and easy for me to use and I just loved it,I recently bought a program called Photo Video pro bundle which is probably wonderful if you are a computer wizz but I am finding it way to confusing..what I am looking for is a similar photo story program siutable for windows 7  Really hope someone can help

Many thanks havenoidea

• Marked as answer by havenouidea Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:36 AM
    Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:58 PM

All replies

• Photo Story 3 is reported as working on W7

peter

If you find a posting or message from me offensive,inappropriate
    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    If you dont know how to ignore a posting complain
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :-)
    "havenouidea" wrote in message news:d6385d5d-0be5-4372-852b-b39e639482fa...

Hello,

Not being very computer literate a lot of what is said means very little to e so I really need it spelt out in easy lingo.My problem is that I had Windows xp and now I have upgraded to windows 7..I had a great program on my xp called photo story which was very basic and easy for me to use and I just loved it,I recently bought a program called Photo Video pro bundle which is probably wonderful if you are a computer wizz but I am finding it way to confusing..what I am looking for is a similar photo story program siutable for windows 7  Really hope someone can help

Many thanks havenoidea

• Marked as answer by havenouidea Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:36 AM
    Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:58 PM
  • Hello Peter 121

Thank you so much for your help,I am now in the process of finishing a project I started before everything went belly up with my xp

Many Thanks havenoidea

havenoidea
    Sunday, March 13, 2011 4:34 AM