none
How can I utilize Gulp.watch in Visual Studio 2015?

Question

• I want to apply a Gulp watcher to my LESS files so Gulp will create css files whenever a LESS file gets saved.

How can I do this? It doesn't seem to be correct/sufficient to write something like this:

var gulp = require("gulp");
    var moreLess = require("gulp-more-less");
    var concatCss = require("gulp-concat-css");

var lessInFolder = "./Less/**/*.less";

gulp.task("less", function ()
    {
      gulp.src(lessInFolder).pipe(moreless()).pipe(concatCss()).pipe(gulp.dest("./css"));
    });

gulp.watch(lessInFolder, ["less"]);

your help is appreciated.

Still people out there alive using the keyboard?

Working with SQL Server/Office/Windows and their poor keyboard support they seem extinct...

Friday, August 07, 2015 1:15 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi BetterToday,

Based on your description, it seems that it is not the correct forum for this issue, since this forum is to discuss:

Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

To help you find a more appropriate forum for this issue, I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 10, 2015 9:03 AM
  • Might try them over here.

http://forums.asp.net/1213.aspx/1?Visual+Studio+and+Visual+Web+Developer+Express

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, August 10, 2015 9:33 AM
  • Thanks for pointing me. I have created a question over there now.

Still people out there alive using the keyboard?

Working with SQL Server/Office/Windows and their poor keyboard support they seem extinct...

• Marked as answer by BetterToday Monday, August 10, 2015 11:32 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 11:32 AM