none
C / C++ RRS feed

Answers

• c and c ++ are very easy to learn.. begin with c and go to C++. u can find online materials.. type them in google.. u ll find many results..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:38 AM
  • Also look into cplusplus.com and cprogramming.com for more details..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:18 PM
  • refer balagurusamy book for c and c++, do the examples and problems after each chapter... it is important to use the knowledge gained in one chapter... so first try to write the programs for example and then see the answer and match with yours... same with excercises.... i wont recommend internet sites as they dont cover each topic nicely.....
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:46 PM
  • Well just go through Yashwant Kanetkar's Let us C/C++ and do the excercises to begin with. Then go through some ebooks and do projects. Enhance ur compiler and increase ur levels.. thats the easiest way
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:48 PM
  • thats another best book which u can refer .. Thnks anirudh sharma..
    Friday, March 16, 2007 6:18 AM
  • If u wanna start basic of c++, an overview of it, then refer balagurusamy.. Else go directly to complete reference

All replies

• c and c ++ are very easy to learn.. begin with c and go to C++. u can find online materials.. type them in google.. u ll find many results..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:38 AM
  • Also look into cplusplus.com and cprogramming.com for more details..
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:18 PM
  • If possible try to learn C prog. and C++ by author 'E. Balaguruswamy'
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:52 PM
  • refer balagurusamy book for c and c++, do the examples and problems after each chapter... it is important to use the knowledge gained in one chapter... so first try to write the programs for example and then see the answer and match with yours... same with excercises.... i wont recommend internet sites as they dont cover each topic nicely.....
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:46 PM
  • Take some local author books and learn the basic concepts first abt c then go for doing example prg either frm books or frm online try to understand and try to do urself in different way. this will definately improve ur skills. similarly go for C++. Best of luck.............
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:34 AM
  • refer to Complete Reference : C++ by Herbert Schildt.

That book will help you in learning both languages with sound proficiency.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:24 AM
  • Well just go through Yashwant Kanetkar's Let us C/C++ and do the excercises to begin with. Then go through some ebooks and do projects. Enhance ur compiler and increase ur levels.. thats the easiest way
    Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:48 PM
  • thats another best book which u can refer .. Thnks anirudh sharma..
  • If u wanna start basic of c++, an overview of it, then refer balagurusamy.. Else go directly to complete reference
  • read books.
    but i would suggest you tolearn through programming on PC.
    that's the best way
    Saturday, May 26, 2007 1:27 PM
  •  

I recommend you to start with C that too with the book Let Us C by Yashwant Kanitkar it is a good book for making the perfect and the strongest base in programming

My advice to you is don't start with C++ as it may not be good for base you have to know how it evolved.C++ has higher concepts that should be dealt with only when you are through with all the basic contructs of C

after finishing Yashwant Kanitkar throughly you can go for the book C Programming Language by Dennis Ritche,the level of this book is very good and should only be touched after a proper base of C programming has been built

Saturday, May 26, 2007 7:53 PM
  • I would r recommend "C-How to program" by Dietel &Deitel for C and

C- The complete Refernce by Herbert Schildt...

Sunday, May 27, 2007 9:30 AM