MOS Certification and Graphic Design RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,
    I need to become certified and need to learn Access. I want to become a graphic designer and wanted to know which certifications would be helpful here. Is it the MOS for Access and what is the closes certification for graphic design?
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:57 PM


  • Well Access 2003 is one of the MOS Certification options or if you prefer to certify on the 2007 Version the newer MCAS is what you may want to look for. You may also want to look at some of the MCAP Certifications on the same page as the MCAS stuff (Links Below) As for graphic design I'd reccomed looking into an Adobe Certification perhaps (More information one the Adobe certification tracks can be found here :http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/)

    General information about the MOS Program for Office 2003

    Access 2003 Exam  Objectives:

    Office 2007 PreTest  Site:

    Office 2007 Learning Offers from Microsoft

    Microsoft Office 2007 Certification Info

    Microsoft Office Access 2007 Certification Info

    Microsoft Office Exam Test Center Locator:

    Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    • Marked as answer by .revEditor Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:55 PM
    Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:55 PM