• Hi, 

Just want to ask what are the difference of 

Redirect
    RedirectPermanent
    RedirectResult
    RedirectToAction
    RedirectToRoute

In MVC

It seems that they all have the same functionality, to go to other page/control....

• Moved by Eason_H Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:27 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:32 AM

Answers

• Hi ligionare,

This forum is to discuss problems of C# development,  I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue.

You'll need to post it in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for more efficient responses, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:10 PM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:27 AM

All replies

• Hi ligionare,

This forum is to discuss problems of C# development,  I’m afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue.

You'll need to post it in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for more efficient responses, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:10 PM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:27 AM
  • Hello,

Specifically, this should be asked in the ASP.Net MVC forum on forums.asp.net.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:50 PM