Help required in Generic SQL Server Error in MS CRM 2013 Online Fall '13 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I got an SQL Server Error while navigating from Account to Contract in MS CRM 2013. Please help me. 

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:51 AM

All replies

• We have the exact same issue here on one of our CRM Online customers. We have turned off all plugins, workflows and JS for both Contracts and Account.
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:57 PM
  • If you're getting a SQL server error with CRM Online, you need to open up a Microsoft Support ticket. I doubt anyone here can solve that for you, but they should.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:52 PM
  • We are having the exact same problem. We've opened a support request and this is a known issue, the problem is, not enough people have reported it so this is handled with low priority. We were provided with a workaround because of this.

So all of you that are facing this problem, please open a support request regarding this, and then this may get actually solved.

Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:10 AM