• hi.

Could someone refer me some material

MCSD: Application Lifecycle Management

(496,497 and 498)

maifs

Monday, January 7, 2013 1:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

like I see there are no preparation materials out now yet. The best starting point would be MSDN or maybe some trainings on Pluralsight:

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013 10:26 PM
    Answerer
  • I'm not aware of any official release date yet, but I would guess that something will be available in the middle of the year.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:17 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

like I see there are no preparation materials out now yet. The best starting point would be MSDN or maybe some trainings on Pluralsight:

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013 10:26 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Horizon,

What is the expected date of official material  , if you could tell easily.

maifs

Tuesday, January 8, 2013 7:36 AM
  • I'm not aware of any official release date yet, but I would guess that something will be available in the middle of the year.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:17 PM
    Answerer