none
In addition to the Mark as Answer option RRS feed

• Question

• With the forum moderators sometimes going in and marking a post as Answered it is up to us to occasionally go back and check to see if some moderator has actually done that. Okay, way to much work but how about this instead....

Mark as I give up because I went to another product, or Mark as I wiped it out an started all over, or Mark as something else, Mark as closed (This is done by the original poster and nobody else!) with an auto option to close it for the poster in a given amount of time to which an email is sent to the poster that their question is going to be closed; or something to that affect. Should the system get a bounce back email saying the user doesn't exist then the system can mark the question abandoned.

I think what I would like to see is an automatic email from a post I've created that tells me that somebody has marked my question as Answered. If this does happen already then something is wrong with the system as I'm not getting notified. As it is, I'm not getting notified that there are responses. I'll check my profile after this though. :)

Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:10 PM