Windows Phone Developer Tools RRS feed

• Question

• I have downloaded Windows Phone developer tools fom the dreamspark site and would very much like to install them, but the installation tells me that I have a conflicting program: Microsoft Windows Phone Developer Tools CTR-Refresh.  I have not installed this package before, this program does not appear on my programs list in control panel, and there are no references to it in the registry.  I have run the XNA cleanup tool as suggested in other forums.  Is anyone else having this problem and if so have you found a fix?
    • Moved by Larcolais Gong Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:15 PM (From:Visual Studio Setup and Installation)
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:09 PM

Answers

• Thanks, I couldn't really decide where to put this.  I answered my won question though but for anyone else having a problem:  I had to uninstall my current version of Silverlight, install WPDT, then re-install Silverlight.
    Joshua T. Smith
    • Marked as answer by querty0me Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:06 PM
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:06 PM

All replies

• Hi querty0me,

Thank you for posting.

Based on your concern, I suggest you can consult your question to WP7 forum. You will get more helpful suggestions and information there.

Best Regards,

Larcolais

Larcolais Gong[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 12:15 PM
  • Thanks, I couldn't really decide where to put this.  I answered my won question though but for anyone else having a problem:  I had to uninstall my current version of Silverlight, install WPDT, then re-install Silverlight.
    Joshua T. Smith
    • Marked as answer by querty0me Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:06 PM
    Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:06 PM