photo gallery RRS feed

• Question

• i had an older version of hotmail and windows live photo gallery and was very happy with everything.  Then I made the mistake of downloading Internet Explorer 8 Beta.  Since i did not like it i uninstalled and reinstalled by favorite 2008 version of hotmail and photo gallery.  Since doing so I cannot get the photo gallery to email photos as I had previously done before.  I have attempted to resolve the problem using Microsoft Support and they are not much help.  The previous photo gallery and emailing application I had before allowed me to view all the pics in the body of the email. I could make the pics bigger, or smaller and add text if I wanted to each photo.  In addition to that, it allowed you to make special effects of each pic also in the body of the email.  I loved it and it was very easy.  Microsoft Support is basically telling me they have no such application.  Can anyone assist me with this.  I feel like no one believes this application exists.

thank you so much for any insight anyone can give me

Christina
    • Moved by Jason A. Garza Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:43 PM Post not related to my.live.com (From:My.Live.com Personalized Page Suggestions and Feedback)
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:59 AM

Answers

All replies