none
Technical Support has asked me to post here, I am not verified RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm currently in a discussion with Azure CDN Technical Support, they have asked me to create a post here as a question, so that they can add their information as a comment and summon some engineers on here.

I cannot do this as my account is not verified and I see no way to verify it. The Technical Support Person is currently reaching out to Azure Community staff but I thought I'd try my luck posting here also.

Can I please get my account verified so that I can post the write-up for Technical Support

Kind Regards
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 1:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

(which it looks like you already have done, verification should happen in the next 24 hours or sooner. You can continue posting but would not be able to add live links or upload images)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 1:51 AM
  • Thanks, yes I have done this (It was actually after this post). I will wait the 24 hours, Cheers.
    Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:05 AM
  • Sounds good, you're welcome.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:05 AM
  • Hello again,

I've still not been verified, this is taking a very long time for something that is rather urgent for my business. We are attempting to stand up a CDN for our product and I cannot post to the forum to contact engineers from Verizon regarding your CDN service appropriately without being verified. 

Please expedite this process, I have been in contact with Azure Tech Support several times this & last week and the feedback I get is they cannot do anything to help unless I can use the forum, and I cannot use the forum completely until verified. I'd rather fill out 20 captchas than have to go through this delay.

I've attempted to communicate through fissues@microsoft.com and I've had no useful replies.

Regards,
    Josh Lloyd

- Josh Lloyd, Software Engineer, Brush Technology, NZ

Monday, March 26, 2018 3:21 AM
  • I just sent them an alert that no verifications have been done for 10 days. I'll reply here again when I hear from them.

Monday, March 26, 2018 5:38 AM
  • Just an update that your account and others have been verified, they just had missed the confirmation posting.

Monday, March 26, 2018 1:38 PM