none
Details needed regarding .Net Certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi 

I have 2+ years of experience in IT industry and have mainly worked with   [ASP.net , C# , WCF , SQL ] ,

I would like to know which would  the appropriate  MS certification/Exam  that  i need to take .People who have recently taken the exam please help ..

Monday, August 5, 2013 9:45 AM

Answers

• Good Morning,

I think its best if you focused on one specialty at a time. I've learned the most successful people specialize in one specific thing. After they've mastered that one thing, maybe they'll move to the next thing. You don't get paid for knowing a lil of everything, you get paid for being an EXPERT.

It looks like you'd be good starting with the MCSD track. See below for details..

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/visual-studio-certification.aspx

Dame Luthas | thelifestrategist.wordpress.com

Success is Something you Attract by the Person you Become

If this post is useful, please hit the green arrow on the left & if this is the answer hit "mark as answer"

Monday, August 5, 2013 11:53 AM

All replies

• Good Morning,

I think its best if you focused on one specialty at a time. I've learned the most successful people specialize in one specific thing. After they've mastered that one thing, maybe they'll move to the next thing. You don't get paid for knowing a lil of everything, you get paid for being an EXPERT.

It looks like you'd be good starting with the MCSD track. See below for details..

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/visual-studio-certification.aspx

Dame Luthas | thelifestrategist.wordpress.com

Success is Something you Attract by the Person you Become

If this post is useful, please hit the green arrow on the left & if this is the answer hit "mark as answer"

Monday, August 5, 2013 11:53 AM
  • I have decided to take a certification  on windows communication Foundation Development [WCF]  

so would like to know the prerequisite or path for exam 70-513

thanks in advance .....

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:49 AM