More than 3 PCs in Circle? RRS feed

• Question

• I see some similar questions from earlier in the year and a veiled promise to fix this in v2. I'm up to v2.5 now and still no joy. You've got to be kidding that this still isn't allowed! I have two licenses and would simply like to have all 4 PCs in the same Circle. This has nothing to do with billing or licenses, just common sense. Cmon guys help us out here. You have a lot of great features and are so easy to use, but this needs to get fixed.

PCH
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:31 AM

Answers

•  Huggs wrote:
    I see some similar questions from earlier in the year and a veiled promise to fix this in v2. I'm up to v2.5 now and still no joy. You've got to be kidding that this still isn't allowed! I have two licenses and would simply like to have all 4 PCs in the same Circle. This has nothing to do with billing or licenses, just common sense. Cmon guys help us out here. You have a lot of great features and are so easy to use, but this needs to get fixed.

PCH

Actually, it is a Billing/Account issue. I am hopeful that the option for purchasing/adding licenses to an existing subscription so that you can have an expanded Circle will eventually happen once the Billing/Subscription/Licensing issues are worked out.

-steve

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:15 PM

All replies

• hi,

so to sum up ... we should create multi hotmail id to handle more than 3 pc's?

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:52 AM
  • Yes, until they offer the ability to purchase additional licenses, which should happen some day, (I know, I've posted that many times in the past year!) you will need to use a different LiveID to create another subscription and that means that the 4th through 6th PCs are not part of the same Circle as the first subscription.

-steve

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:13 PM
  •  Huggs wrote:
    I see some similar questions from earlier in the year and a veiled promise to fix this in v2. I'm up to v2.5 now and still no joy. You've got to be kidding that this still isn't allowed! I have two licenses and would simply like to have all 4 PCs in the same Circle. This has nothing to do with billing or licenses, just common sense. Cmon guys help us out here. You have a lot of great features and are so easy to use, but this needs to get fixed.

PCH

Actually, it is a Billing/Account issue. I am hopeful that the option for purchasing/adding licenses to an existing subscription so that you can have an expanded Circle will eventually happen once the Billing/Subscription/Licensing issues are worked out.

-steve

Wednesday, October 8, 2008 2:15 PM