Show backup progress RRS feed

• Question

• Unless i am missing something it would be nice to be able to go onto the WHS and see the backup progress instead of having to look at the PC that it is backing up.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 1:47 AM

Answers

• If you open up the WHS Console, Computers & Backup tab, backup progress is displayed in the Backup column for the PC being backed up. It is also displayed in a small window on the client that's backing up.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 1:52 AM

All replies

• If you open up the WHS Console, Computers & Backup tab, backup progress is displayed in the Backup column for the PC being backed up. It is also displayed in a small window on the client that's backing up.
    Friday, March 2, 2007 1:52 AM
  • I have noticed though that the WHS % complete and the Client's % complete do vary and sometimes by quite a bit.   I've seen WHS say 8% complete and at same moment client says 30% complete.   Seems the WHS lags on updates.
    Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:07 PM
  •  Cheeze_78 wrote:
    Unless i am missing something it would be nice to be able to go onto the WHS and see the backup progress instead of having to look at the PC that it is backing up.

As they said before, you can see it in the Home Server Console. In this blog post: http://www.home-server-blog.de/2007/02/20/das-backup-system/  you can see it on picture no. 6.

The text is in german,

Thanks,

Chris

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:36 PM