none
Outlook and do I need it? RRS feed

• Question

•  Outlook has been nothing but trouble since it was hotmail! If it is not required, then it serves no function on any device and if that's the case , stop wasting my time. There are lots of emails , and most are free, and i don't like getting emails anyway. I loved my hotmail account, but haven't had a known use for outlook , ever, at least that  I know about. Give me a call when you have something I can use, I don't open emails much, they can be  dangerous. I don't even know what password I just changed! KEEP IT SIMPLE <I"M STUPID
    Friday, August 25, 2017 11:14 PM

All replies

• Hi hydra23,

first of all, I want to inform you that this is a development forum.

from the description of the thread, it looks like your issue is not related with Outlook development using Outlook VBA Object Model.

so you had posted the issue in incorrect forum.

from your description, it is not clear that you are talking about Outlook.com or Outlook client.

I did not find any specific Outlook related issue in your above description.

if you are facing any specific issue then let us know about that and I will try to move this thread to specific forum where you can get solution for your issue.

if you have any feedback regarding Outlook then you can try to visit the link below and provide your feedback.

Outlook Feedback

try to provide detailed information regarding your issue, so that we can try to help you further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 28, 2017 2:29 AM