CRM Invoice, Order & Quote Line Delete Bug? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We're seeing an issue with the Invoice, Order and Quote forms.  Whenever we delete a line record from the detail grid by clicking the Trash icon, the line is deleted, but the numeric header fields (eg Detail Amount, Total Amount) are not updated on the form as they remain unchanged.  However, if we manually refresh the page we see the fields are updated so we know CRM is actually updating them in the background.

We're seeing this with a on-premise client on CRM 2016 (v 8.0.1.79) and I think I also saw this behaviour in CRM 2015.

Is this a known issue?  Are there any known workarounds?

• Edited by Cipher Tuesday, June 28, 2016 8:34 PM
    Tuesday, June 28, 2016 6:07 PM

All replies

• Can anyone duplicate this bug in their CRM2015 or CRM2016 environment?
    Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:46 AM
  • It seems to be a bug that if we delete the quote/invoice/order line item using the trash icon in the inline grid then the total amount don’t get updated.

We were able to replicate thsame issue on CRM 2016 On Premise 8.0.0.1088 as well.

Also the Total Amount gets refreshed when we delete the line item of the Opportunity/Quote/Order/Invoice by clicking on the trash icon in the line item inline grid of these entities.

Thanks!

Sam

Inogic | Blog | news@inogic.com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 12:26 PM
  • Thanks for confirming, Sam.  

I wonder if Microsoft is aware of this one as I don't want to have to add JavaScript logic for each client to fix the header amounts after every delete.

• Edited by Cipher Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:25 PM
    Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:24 PM