CRM 2011 - In which table are the diagrams stored in the CRM database RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i want a list of all user created diagrams and from a custom entity. Where can i find this in he crm database?

Kind Regards

Markus

Friday, August 1, 2014 9:55 AM

All replies

• Not sure which "diagrams" you are referring here ?? could you provide some more information on this??

Our Website| Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Friday, August 1, 2014 1:36 PM
  • Hi,

in the crm you can create solution based diagrams and users can create custom diagrams for each entity. I wanted to know where these diagrams are stored in the database. We had a problem that somehow diagrams vanished and wie dont know where they are now. Perhaps the owner is now somebody we dont know or if they are still existing. I wanted to check directly in the database, because in the crm you loose the overview over all the items to which they are shared or who owns an item now. So i tried to look in the database and wanted to check if they are still existing and who are owning them currently.

Sorry for the late answer. I forgot to set the flag if somebody place a response to my question.

Kind Regards

Markus

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 2:37 PM