none
availability results of the beta exam exam 70-599 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I presented this beta exam on May 2th, 2011 and results haven't arrived yet. When sill the results be available? is there any email where I can send the question?

Thanks,

Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Javier-

The 70-599 just went live (post-beta) a couple of days ago.  That is usually a good indication that the results are on the way.  You should probably see them in the next few days is my guess.  I can say that I have waited up to 12 weeks for beta results though.

Brian

Monday, July 11, 2011 3:18 AM

All replies

• Hi Javier-

The 70-599 just went live (post-beta) a couple of days ago.  That is usually a good indication that the results are on the way.  You should probably see them in the next few days is my guess.  I can say that I have waited up to 12 weeks for beta results though.

Brian

Monday, July 11, 2011 3:18 AM
  • Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. Well, I'm on my 10th wait week, so I hope results will come soon.

Thanks again,

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 12:33 AM
  • Hi,

Another month is gone and I still don't receive my results (this is my 14th wait week).

When will the results be available? is there any email where I can send the question?

Thank you,

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:06 PM
  • Officially, you have to wait up to 16 weeks.  Quoting Microsoft:  "You usually receive your exam score by the time the final version of the exam becomes available—this up to 16 weeks after you take the exam."

One suggestion is to check Prometric to see if they have posted your results.

One time I took a beta exam and never got my results.  Eventually, Microsoft posted on the Born to Learn blog that there was a problem with some of the beta exam results.  Some of the results were lost (mine included) and I had to retake the exam (they provided a free voucher).  It is unlikely that this has happened to you but I thought I would share that experience.

Again, quoting Microsoft:  "If you believe your score should be available and it is not, first check whether Prometric has posted it on its website. If not, contact Prometric. (Note that it can take up to two weeks after the final version of the exam is publicly available for your beta score to appear on the Prometric website.) If Prometric has posted a score, but you do not see the score on your Microsoft transcript, contact your Microsoft Regional Service Center."

Just in case, here is how to find your Microsoft Regional Service Center (this is a U.S. link):

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Brian

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:49 PM
  • I went to the Prometric site to confirm the date/time when I took the exam. It was on May 2th, 2011 7:00 AM.

So until now, 16 weeks have passed. The exam is shown with a "Tested" status. No more.

Brian, according with your suggestion, should I contact Prometric first?

Thank you,

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:28 PM
  • Since the results are not on the Prometric site yet, I would suggest you contact Prometric:

http://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm

Brian

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:26 PM