mtbot( mtbot@hotmail.com ) is offline from since two days RRS feed

• Question

• i use the mtbot( mtbot@hotmail.com ) for chat with my friends ,but its offline from since April 2012 still .its 2nd day is started and still offline ,i cont use for chat when the mtob is offline,i use window 7 ,messenger 9 and the new version both i try and also try the 2nd id of my friends, but still off.

my country is Pakistan,

what i do for  mtbot ( mtbot@hotmail.com ) start translating and active(online)when i am online,

my email is (mohammad_diyar@hotmail.com)if you have any good solution you can email me ,i will be very thankful to you,

regards!

Thursday, April 19, 2012 7:08 PM

Answers

• Hi All, Tbot is online now.  Please sing out and sign in again; otherwise, you won’t be able to see it.  Thanks.  --Takako

Saturday, April 21, 2012 12:33 AM

All replies

• TBOT is offline again today! PLease help!
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:25 PM
  • When will mtbot come back online? off now for 2 days.
    Friday, April 20, 2012 2:25 AM
  • hello, dude, i also have same problem in my msn also, i try to delete it and than add it again, but it still the same problem, no help until now, if you get any soulution than reply me back.

Friday, April 20, 2012 4:52 PM
  • Hi all,  We’re working on it and will let you know when Tbot gets back to online.  Thanks for your patience.  Takako (Microsoft Translator team)

Friday, April 20, 2012 11:25 PM
  • Hi All, Tbot is online now.  Please sing out and sign in again; otherwise, you won’t be able to see it.  Thanks.  --Takako

Saturday, April 21, 2012 12:33 AM