none
Using Windows with a MAC and connecting to the Internet RRS feed

• Question

• I recently went from a PC to a MAC.  Of course I needed to partition the MAC's hard drive, which I did, so I could use the MS operating system. I purchased a new copy of MS XP and installed it in the MAC.  The installation went smooth and I followed the instructions to the letter.  The MAC's internet connection is through their Time capsule. I used the Time capsule before I loaded the XP on the MAC.  Ir worked great with my old PC. Now the MAC will get me on the net but Windows doesn't appear to see the net.  I called Apple and they tried to help me to no avail.  I called Microsoft, as the operating system is brand new, and thought they would help.  No deal,  the few people I spoke to could hardly speak understandable English, and were more interested in selling me a 59.95 service deal before they would even discuss the situation.  Trying to find a contact area to write them directly is next to impossible.  Any help would be appreciated.  If an email address is needed I can be reached at lcostilow@gmail.com.
    Friday, May 29, 2009 1:34 AM

All replies