none
Passing parms/info when doing a BlindTransfer RRS feed

• Question

• My app does a blind transfer to another MSS app and I need to pass some information along to the oterh app. What is the best way to do that?

I've searched the docs but for some reason most of the help for the blind transfer isn't workgin.

Friday, June 29, 2007 8:33 PM

Answers

• Never mind, I got it working. I need ed to take break and clear my head.

The problem was that the smaple had the paramater order wrong. The correct code is shown below (host should be before the port:

new SipUriTelephonyAddress(new SipUri(SipUriScheme.Sip, "user",  "host.com",  0, "transport=tls;foo=bar"));

Thanks for your help Dan. This isn'ty well documented.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 2:48 PM

All replies

• You can pass query params in the URI that you transfer to, and then look at ITelephonySession.CallInfo.RequestUri (in the transferred-to app) for those params.

Dan

Friday, June 29, 2007 10:00 PM
  • How do you do that?

I'm setting the CalledParty to SIpUri and that has 3 values (Host, Port and User). Where does the query parms go? Can it only be set in code and not via the properties window?

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:05 AM
  • Try the overload that takes five params:

public SipUri(SipUriScheme scheme, string user, string host, int port, string parameters)

E.g.:

new SipUriTelephonyAddress(new SipUri(SipUriScheme.Sip, "user", 0, "host.com", "transport=tls;foo=bar"));

Or use the constructor that takes a string:

new SipUriTelephonyAddress(new SipUri("sip:user@host.com?transport=tls;foo=bar"));

Dan

Sunday, July 1, 2007 6:46 PM
  • How do I get that assigned to the blind transfer activity?

Every thing I've tried has caused compile errors?

Maybe I'm just not thinking clearly today. :-)

Monday, July 2, 2007 3:49 PM
  • Never mind, I got it working. I need ed to take break and clear my head.

The problem was that the smaple had the paramater order wrong. The correct code is shown below (host should be before the port:

new SipUriTelephonyAddress(new SipUri(SipUriScheme.Sip, "user",  "host.com",  0, "transport=tls;foo=bar"));

Thanks for your help Dan. This isn'ty well documented.

Tuesday, July 3, 2007 2:48 PM
  • This is CTI scenario, you could use CTI middleware to do it.
    Tuesday, July 3, 2007 3:56 PM