System Antivirus 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus and unable to get rid of this System Antivirus 2008 pop-up. How do I get rid of it? I keep running a check, but it keeps coming back.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please contact support for help with malware removal. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:51 AM
  • Please , somebody advise.

Friday, October 10, 2008 9:55 PM
  •  I order in HP company and I install in my PC I follow what they direct me, but only one thing that still not good they are saying is RISK, which Im very scared about this becouse I just bought the CD and I install...I try everything did'nt go away the sign of RISK, I update still the same, what should I do this???please help

Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:20 AM
  • I think i had this problem, try deleting it through add and remove programs, it should stop the pop ups

Sunday, November 16, 2008 10:50 PM
  •  Botchay wrote:

I order in HP company and I install in my PC I follow what they direct me, but only one thing that still not good they are saying is RISK, which Im very scared about this becouse I just bought the CD and I install...I try everything did'nt go away the sign of RISK, I update still the same, what should I do this???please help

If you are getting popups indicating that you are at risk and advising you to download a scan to "fix" the problem, you are infected. If OneCare is reporting that you are at risk, please contact support if opening OneCare to see why you are at risk and what action you need to take is not resolving the status.

-steve

Monday, November 17, 2008 4:10 PM