none
inserting or copying pics onto a Word 2010 document - problems RRS feed

• Question

• Computer:  Dell Studio XPS 8100

Problem Program:  Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010, version: 14.0.5128.5000(32 bit)

I have documents that I have created using a black & white picture (drawing) from a Clip Art program.  In the past documents that were created in Word 2003 the picture always came out clear & perfect.  The new documents that have recently been created on Word 2010 show a washed-out picture.  I copy & paste the pic from the old documents that are now opened using Word 2010, but the newly created documents initially show a perfectly clear & crisp pic & can initially be printed in that state, however, once the doc is saved & closed & reopened, the pic is washed-out with segments of the drawing missing, almost like dotted lines.

Can someone tell me if there is a problem with this new version or what could cause this?  I will try next to reinstall the software, however, I don't understand why the old docs don't have this problem.

• Moved by Supriya MSDNSupport Wednesday, December 15, 2010 12:03 AM (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:59 AM

All replies