Display drivers problem????? RRS feed

• Question

• Respected Sir,

I have tried to create a movie on windows movie maker (WMM) 2011, 2012 & Adobe Premier Pro CS6, but when  I add the video to WMM2012 & 2011 the preview screen goes black and only audio plays, I have discussed the problem in WMM forum, they suggested to update the display divers, I have updated the display drivers automatically, as well as manually, but no results came, finally they have suggested to discuss the problem in this forum. After that I have also tried to create a movie with Adobe Premier Pro CS6 but it says first you update you display divers and then try. My operating System is Win. 7 (Home Basic) 64 bit. My Display adapters is Intel (R) HD Graphics 3000 Radeon (TM) HD 7670M Version: 8.933.3.3000. I have updated it automatically it says "The Best drivers software for your device is already installed" in my notebook. I have also installed the updated version manually from amd website but no results came out.

Therefore I am requesting you to kindly look at the problem and suggest me the solution

Friday, May 24, 2013 4:14 PM