customization RRS feed

• Question

• How can I change the  Requirement levels ?  I want to change the Business Required to Business Recommended .
    • Changed type Prasad vara Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:11 AM
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:08 AM

Answers

• Hello Prasad,

You have 2 possibilities - 1 with customization - open attribute and change requirement level as it shown at following screenshot:

To make it dynamically you can use JavaScript:

Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("none");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("required");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("recommended");

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:14 AM
    Answerer
  • In case Requirement Level field is locked on attribute editing form you would not be able to change it.
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:58 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hello Prasad,

You have 2 possibilities - 1 with customization - open attribute and change requirement level as it shown at following screenshot:

To make it dynamically you can use JavaScript:

Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("none");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("required");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute("CRMFieldSchemaName").setRequiredLevel("recommended");

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:14 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

Could you provide more information about your situation ? Which fields would you like to change the requirement level? If they are custom fields, it is out-of-box. For the system fields, it will be different...

Please visit my blog about CRM and other technical things: http://kellyhoang.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 15, 2012 7:17 AM
  • How can I change the  Requirement levels ?  I want to change the Business Required to Business Recommended .

(I am talking about system fields )

• Edited by Prasad vara Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:42 PM
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 2:41 PM
  • In case Requirement Level field is locked on attribute editing form you would not be able to change it.
    Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:58 PM
    Answerer