New Sites not getting indexed RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi All

I've recently noticed that my new sites only get indexed if they are a .com or ,net. And then they only get the front page indexed for up to 1 year. About 2 years ago, new sites I launched where fully indexed by msn well before the other search engines. Ok so things have changed, what i want to know is the guidance for getting properly indexed by msn live.

An example is

http://www.webtechnique.info

Okay, its new an I am filling it up slowly, which i hope makes sense cause I want the content to be the best I can offer.

Its been online for a while now, it has a few links pointed at it , but no sign of it being indexd in msn webmaster tools.

Cheers

Saturday, August 9, 2008 5:08 PM

Answers

• If you already have the homepage indexed, it is a matter of time, quality content and quality backlinks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:33 PM

All replies

•  centime wrote:

Hi All

I've recently noticed that my new sites only get indexed if they are a .com or ,net. And then they only get the front page indexed for up to 1 year. About 2 years ago, new sites I launched where fully indexed by msn well before the other search engines. Ok so things have changed, what i want to know is the guidance for getting properly indexed by msn live.

An example is

http://www.webtechnique.info

Okay, its new an I am filling it up slowly, which i hope makes sense cause I want the content to be the best I can offer.

Its been online for a while now, it has a few links pointed at it , but no sign of it being indexd in msn webmaster tools.

Cheers

Many many people having issues no doubt.  I thought I would point out that you need to do a spell check over the webpage.  Recognize is spelled incorrectly in the 2nd paragraph.

Good luck with everything.

Take Care

Monday, August 11, 2008 8:15 PM
  • Thanks but please note that the spelling "recognise " is correct in UK "English".

"recognize " with the "z" is an American spelling of the same word.

So, can anyone comment on my indexing issue

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:06 AM
  • If you already have the homepage indexed, it is a matter of time, quality content and quality backlinks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:33 PM
  •  

Hi brett

On the site I indicated

www.webtechnique.info

nothing is indexed. It is new, and I am posting very slowly to the blog, however, wmt recognises 294 back links to the blog, the top 20 of which are on pages which get 5 green bars .

Cheers

Saturday, August 23, 2008 3:27 PM