Bonus Pack: Redemption Failure RRS feed

Answers

• Dear madaco,

The Buy Local program was developed to assist smaller system builders in marketing their companies and services. System Builders often provide specialized services not available through larger retailers.

Best Buy is not a participant in this program, in that they are a national chain, not a localized system builder.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:53 PM

All replies

• Your MGA report indicates you have a HP computer with a HP preinstalled version of Windows Vista.  HP is a major OEM supplier and is not eligible for the Bonus Pack Offer.  Please review the following:

How can I tell if the copy of Microsoft Windows that was installed on my computer is eligible for the BONUS PACK offer?: http://www.localpcbuilder.com/eligible/

Monday, April 28, 2008 2:46 PM
  • I bought the laptop (as well as MS Office Professional) from BestBuy, not HP.

Monday, April 28, 2008 3:36 PM
  • Dear madaco,

The Buy Local program was developed to assist smaller system builders in marketing their companies and services. System Builders often provide specialized services not available through larger retailers.

Best Buy is not a participant in this program, in that they are a national chain, not a localized system builder.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Monday, April 28, 2008 4:53 PM