Sound Issues after hard drive upgrade, where do I post? RRS feed

• Question

• I'd like some help on where I need to go to post a question or a plee for help, I upgraded my hard drive and now have no sounds, where is the correct section to post in please

Thanks in Advance
    ~BonsCreationz~
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:21 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about? like which operating system you are using.

Thanks!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:28 AM
  • Running win xp pro. I upgraded from a 40 gig hard drive (and had sound ) to a 500 gig hard drive, now I have no sound at all, nothing and I went to a computer store in my town the guy told me how to fix it and when i attempt too i get this error message stating if i do this action windows may not run properly or something along those lines and I'd really like to have my sounds back, sorry I know i probably went too much into detail here but i'm at my wits end on how to fix this issue since I've been fighting with it well over 8 months

Thanks again

~BonsCreationz~
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:34 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately there is not a current forum to post the question you are asking so I would recommend that you post you question to one of the microsoft.public.windowsxp.music located here:  http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.music&cat=en_us_12594333-94d2-4d38-93f3-ca057eff6cc1&lang=en&cr=us

Hope that helps!

Sudarshan shindode Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:10 AM
  • thank you so much for the assistance with this issue, it's late but I will check out that link tomorrow after kids are off to school! Have a great day!

~Bon~
    ~BonsCreationz~
    Friday, May 29, 2009 3:43 AM