Problem with sychronizing contacts RRS feed

• Question

•  

After using CRM for Outlook since it's introduction I discovered that my companies contacts were all duplicated in the contact folder of my mailbox. For each contact there were two entries, one associated with CRM and one not (the icons were different).  I can't tell when this duplication occured.

I foolishly figured I could delete them all and CRM would reschronize them. Since I've deleted them out of my mailbox, only new contacts entered into CRM after that date are appearing in my mailbox.

I've deleted and recreated the data group within Local Data, but that doesn't make any difference. I am guessing that CRM maintains a list of what you've deleted locally and is smart about not re-downloading that in the future. How do I clear that list.

Thanks,

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 10:13 PM

Answers

• I suspect that you may need to uninstall and then re-install the Outlook client.

I believe that the information is stored in the CRM database. There are several tables to do with subscriptions.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:36 PM

All replies

• I suspect that you may need to uninstall and then re-install the Outlook client.

I believe that the information is stored in the CRM database. There are several tables to do with subscriptions.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:36 PM
  • I have now uninstalled and re-installed the Outlook for CRM client and the problem remains.

Is there a way to flush those subscription tables?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:21 AM
  • There probably is. But I don't know the structure of the tables and I don't want to advise you to start messing around with the internal CRM tables.

Perhaps a Microsoft member of staff might have a suggestion for you.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:54 AM